Best Massage Chairs Under 1000 (The Ultimate Top 4)
Selecting the best chair for you might seem overwhelming with the pure quantity, types, and designs of chairs available on the market. What brand to trust in? What features to look out for? How much to spend? Well, worry not, we have done the hard part for you. By reviewing and comparing the best products available, we have chosen our Top Best massage chairs under 1000. Here, we will also explain what key features to look out for when selecting the best chair and what unique health benefits you can expect.
Before getting started with detail information, let's get into some of the main aspects of Massage chairs.
Detailed Comparison List
Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair
Real Relax Full Body Massage Chair Recliner
Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
Body-Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner
Best Massage Chairs Under 1000
#1 Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner, EC-06C
This chair has an impressive list of beneficial aspects to it. Aside from its pleasant appearance from quality materials, there is much more than that meets the eye. The Best Massage EC - 06C comes in under 1000 making it one of the top products that are great value for money. A firm favorite for the family, which is suitable for all ages, it's an investment you are sure to enjoy for many years to come.
The Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner comes with heated stretched footrest for total head to toe relaxation. Being able to massage right down to your tailbone is a highlight for this chair. Many will miss this feature, and after all, massage is highly recommended for people who are suffering from coccydynia or any coccyx pain, to alleviate tension and tightened muscles.
This massage chair has got an impressive list of functions such as providing a complete shiatsu experience with the use of compression, percussion, power rollers, kneading, tapping and flapping. All of these functions are great for targeting sore, stiff muscles, stress and tension and also promoting better blood circulation to the lower limbs, which especially useful if you work in an office or anything that involves sitting down for long periods of time.
With so many positive health aspects of this chair, it's no wonder people have been raving about it. This chair is completely automatic, and you can raise and recline the backrest, footrest/leg rest and ottoman. With some of the best feedback and customer ratings, we had to include this affordable, stylish and great quality chair to our top 5.
Pre-set Programs - There are 3 preset programs, and although this is not as many as most chairs, they are varied enough to please many people. These pre-set are relieving pain, relieving fatigue and comfort mode. Other general massage functions are kneading, rolling, knocking and tapping, so overall there are plenty of choices.
Addition Back Pad - With this chair, you get an additional soft black back pad which can be attached to chair if the massage movements are too strong. Some people are quite sensitive to heat and pressure and may wish to soften the effect while still being pleasantly massaged.
Convenience - Upon delivery, many will find that the product they have ordered is extremely difficult to maneuver and have to fork out more cash to have someone help place it in your home. Well, this chair comes with some very handy wheels on the bottom so you can avoid any complications and additional costs.
Shiatsu Results - Power rollers are used to ease stressed and tight muscles, rejuvenate the body and improve fatigue.
Quality Materials - designed with Flexible Conforms to fit the contour and shape of your back for complete comfort during your massage.
Additional Neck Massage - specially designed massage heads are made to target stress relieving "tsubo points" on your neck.
Company Promise & Warrantee - Aside from having a 1 year guarantee policy, if for any reasons you need to send the chair or any parts back for replacement within the first year, the company promises that they will pay for the return posting back to you.
Overall, this chair is a fantastic option for people who want a no-nonsense massage chair for a fraction of the price. With this chair, it's not a case of 'you get what you pay for' as you get much, much more! For the perfect mix of price, performance, and ratings, the Best Massage Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair comes out on top in all areas. Avoid wasting your time and look no further, this chair is a great family favorite for all ages.
- Full Body Massage Features
- 30 Airbags
- Heat Settings for the feet and waist
- Backrest can be adjusted at a recline of 125-175 degrees.
- Easy to Assemble
- Heated stretched footrest for total head to toe relaxation
- 3 Pre-Set Programs
- Does not have zero gravity
- 250 lbs, extremely heavy and large
#2 Real Relax Full Body Massage Chair Recliner - Favor 03
Coming in at one of the cheapest chairs on the market, means in no way that this chair is lacking in certain areas at all. In fact, it's one of the best value for money products out there if you are looking for best massage chairs under 1000.
With such attention to detail, Real Relax has made sure to cater to not just your back and shoulders but also calves, the arms, and even the waist. To understand what makes this chair stand out, we will explain the pros, the cons and all the features you get for a great price tag, which is way under 1000.
For a complete understanding of the key features and function the Real Relax Massage Chair has we have drawn up a list below. If you're thinking this chair might be for you, check out these impressive features.
Pre Set Programs - This chair has 4 pre set automatic massage settings that allow you to choose between massage methods and techniques.
Zero gravity - The idea of zero gravity technology is genius. What's more relaxing than feeling weightless
Quality Materials - Designed with quality leather makes this. Hair soft, luxurious and also durable.
Display Screen - Advanced high definition VFD display screen.
Convenient - Wheels have been placed on this chair should you wish to reposition the chair at any point with absolute ease.
Peaceful - A silent air pump has been installed and considering this chair is used to relax this is a very clever feature.
Heating - With the heated seat and hip area you can now treat any joint discomfort and help speed up the recovery of strained muscles.
Air Bags - 50 air bags have been carefully placed within this chair across the arms, back, shoulders, legs and feet for maximum relaxation.
Foot Massage Rollers - Rollers have been used to provide thorough pressure to your soles.
Wind down and relax after a long day with your massage chair. Searching for the perfect one with ultimate comfort, new technology, and multiple massage options, then look no further. The Real Relax Full Body Massage Chair is a great option, and if you want to have all the extra without paying the extra price, then this chair is one to consider.
Production Installation Guide
- 3 Years warranty
- High quality breathing material
- Zero Gravity Technology
- Armrest linkage system for better comfort
- Easy to assemble and use
- Pre-Set Programs
- Display Screen
- Some Parts are Fragile
#3 Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Recliner w/Heat and Long Rail 161
When searching for a massage chair it's important to look for different attributes that other chairs don't offer, and you wouldn't be surprised to pay out a higher cost for something with additional extras.
However, with the Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair, you can get some handy features that you won't be able to find elsewhere, and all for under 1000.
With this unique design and affordable price tag, it's no surprise that customers have been snapping up this great massage chair at rapid rate.
The Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Chair holds its unique features when massaging. With its clever angular design that allows the chair to position you in a natural L shape, for a seamless massage guide from your neck to your thighs.
This position also allows you to fall into deep breathing relaxation and align the whole body. This chair boast 60% increased massage area, meaning you can massage on all side including your waist and hips. Careful consideration has been taken with the product to simulate human massage by including some different setting like, relax, extend, recovery and refresh.
The coolest part of this product is the auto positioning which detects people's shoulder and body shape for a custom-made massage.
There are tons of features to this chair, some of which will be essential to your search and by reading through this list your decision should be much easier.
Multiple Massage Programs - This has been crafted to imitate a human massage and to do so they gave incorporated some useful pre set programs such as, Relax, a extend, Recover and Refresh.
Foot Massage Rollers – It’s widely known that much of our stress and aches can be alleviated through our feet, so don't miss out on this key feature. Not only can a foot massage with sufficient pressure be stress relieving but also has many health benefits, like encouraging better sleep patterns, improving blood circulation throughout the foot and leg area and also leaves you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
L shape Massage Track Guide - With a cool L shape to it this chair it's gives more space to fit extra rollers in, ensuring you are massaged head to toe.
Zero Gravity Technology - Giving you an amazing lightweight feel for the deepest and most relaxing massage possible. This design also takes a lot of pressure off the tailbone and joints.
Simplicity - Super easy to use and assemble and come with a thorough and detailed user manual.Weight - Weighing just 125 kg which is almost half the weight of many chairs on the market makes this a very convenient chair to manoeuvre, especially if you may wish to alternate the rooms in your house in which the chair will be placed.
The Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner w/Heat and Long Rail 161 is a fantastic option for all the family, young and old. This is truly a top pick for anyone and for a variety of reasons.
Whether you need a massage due to very little rest time in your life, whether you suffer from medical conditions, or you have pain, this massage chair can improve them all. Affordable, easy to use, and great additional features, are all reasons we had to include the Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair within our top 5 best massage chairs under 1000, and it seems that customers agree.
- As like others, quite heavy
#4 New Classic Full Body Shiatsu Recliner Stretched Foot Rest EC-12
This Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair by Best Massage is what I would describe as the ultimate lazy-boy/massage chair hybrid. With a clear to see and use control panel and automatic reclining, that you can't help but feel completely relaxed.
A great choice to treat sports injuries that need a high-intensity massage as this has impressively strong vibrations and pulses and even focuses massage on the calves.
Not only is this a powerful massage chair there are options to have a mild to weak fatigue relieving air massage for those looking to relax rather than heal sore areas. With the help of Shiatsu Power rollers, this chair can gently work out knots and tension from your back, loosening stiffness and fatigue.
This chair is also very flexible, conforming to the outline and shape of your back to massage into your back areas. Coming with a one year warranty on all parts you can trust you are making a good investment you can benefit from for years to come.
The real charm of this chair is it’s multiple strength settings to choose. With the array of setting, we can choose whether we want lighter or powerful massage. This chair which comes on our list for top 5 best massage chairs under 1000 is recommended for athlete person. With its powerful massage, it can help in relieving muscle aches after sports and athletic events.
Features, functions and setting are essential when choosing the best massage chair, after all you don't want to be investing your money into something that just doesn't do it for you. Here are all the bells and whistles you can expect to receive from the New Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner w/Heat Stretched Foot Rest 82.
Air Bags - Installed with an impressive 30 airbags which have been strategically placed to stimulate and relax all your muscles.
Preset programs - This Full Body Relax Massage Chair comes with 4 preset programs for different massage experiences.
Ultra-long range massage - Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section. We all know we had most of our tension in our shoulders and neck area and so ensuring you have a chair with ultra long massage range gives this chair an edge.
Lower Back Range – This chair has been designed to specifically target lower lumbar pain such as, hip pains, muscle fever. The extensive range of motion allow for the roller heads to reach the tailbone area where most chairs lack.
Extendable Foot Massager - This chair not only massages your feet with rollers and not just air bags, but also is able to scan and adjust and alter itself to fit taller people. A top feature to include for many people a this eliminates the possibility of of not fitting your height.
Versatile - The seat of this chair has an impressive amount of massage setting such as, vibration, heat and air squeeze, so you can choose one to your liking
If you are on the lookout for a chair that targets any muscle or joint pain you may go with the New Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner w/Heat Stretched Foot Rest 82. With a good balance of features, performance level, customer ratings, and feedback this chair holds its place within our top 5. This very easy to use chair has an attractive appearance and design to it that would look great in anyone's home. Perfect for all the family, old and young, everyone can enjoy the relaxation time.
- Easy to use control panel
- Fatigue relieving Air massage
- Adjustable air massage
- Full automatic Recline
- Ultra long range massage
- Extendable Foot Massager
- Lower Back Ranger
- 4 Pre-Set Programs
- Like others it is large and heavy.
Facts of Massage Therapy & Chairs
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Some of the wonderful Benefits of Massage:
- Relaxes Muscles
- Improves Circulation
- Releases Trigger Points
- Reduce Muscle Tightness
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Minimize Pain
- Increase Joint Mobility
Why should I get a Massage Chair?
With us, all living such fast paced lifestyles nowadays is totally understandable that not everyone has the time or money for a massage therapist or regular spa treatments. So what's even better than a personal masseuse? A massage chair.
Whether you believe purchasing a massage chair is a good investment or it would be wiser to have treatments with a massage therapist, there are firstly a couple of factors to consider to decide if a Massage chair is really for you.
- Use - Think about how often you would use your massage chair? For example, do you work sitting or standing a desk all day? Are you struggling with your posture? Do you finish your day with aches and pains? If you have answered yes to any of these, it would be wise to make that investment. You will get your monies worth and receive a whole load of health benefits too.
- Time - At what times are you usually in need of a massage? Many people complain of aches and pains in the evening, and if you consider the practicality of visiting a massage therapist during these hours, it seems far more convenient to have your very own massage therapy chair at home.
- Cost – Consider the cost, this plays hand in hand with how often you would need a massage-therapy. Many people would argue that whilst a Massage chair is rather costly. If you need regular massages, then its an investment, as paying for a massage therapist each time adds up to a lot of money. So think about the price of your chosen chair and how much your therapist is costing.
Real Relax Full Body Massage Chair Recliner - Zero Gravity Shiatsu, Armrest Linkage System, with Heater
You may have noticed some chairs will be described as Shiatsu Massage Chairs, this is simply based on the Japanese bodywork that uses finger acupressure. This is done by pressing, kneading, soothing, tapping and stretching techniques and these chairs are amongst the best types available. Other types of chairs available are Full Body Massage Chairs, these massage your neck, back, arms, legs, feet, and buttocks.
Massage Chair provides everything a person gets from a normal Spa Massage, that's why choosing Massage Chairs over Spa Salon is a great investment in longer term. Importantly, we can get a massage whenever desired without having to consider time and money.
What to consider when buying a Massage Chair?
There is no clear data stating which massage chair is greater than the other at reducing back pain, strained muscles, stiff joints, etc. And the overall answer to this question will be primarily based on your personal preferences as we all know what we like and it may differ to another's view of what's important. However, some must-have key aspects to look out for are as followed.
1. The strength of Massage – Make sure that the intensity of massage is right for you. If you are looking for something quite vigorous, get a chair that has mainly strong movements and large roller. And vice versa, if you prefer a more gentle approach looking for descriptions for gentle needing, smaller rods, and softer events.
2. Massage Chair Settings – Look out for any preset options, these will allow you to target a specific problem, whereas others will have more varied settings. One important thing to mention, is your chair going to be used by multiple users? If so, a more varied and general control panel would be widely suited to everyone.
3. Zero Gravity Technology – An additional extra you may wish to include in your search is zero gravity. With this clever design, it allows the body to be positioned in such a way that you almost feel weightless. This is said to relax the body's muscles and put the mind in a relaxed Zen-like state.
4. Air Bag Compression – A great choice for sports players as this airbag system will give you a deep tissue massage, focusing on the muscles and underlying tissue to relieve muscle tension, reduce soreness and speed up the recovery process.
5. Vibration – Is a popular choice for massage chair functions as it provides a good mix of relaxation and muscle therapy.
6. Heat Therapy – Another great feature to include. By warming up the muscle during the massage, the heat expands blood vessels encouraging blood flow and providing relief to sore muscles. The heat is also said to have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain and relieve stress.
7. Appearance – Consider the materials your chair. Are they durable? Will they wear and tear? Whether it's wood paneling, leather, plastic, this is a factor to consider before making that purchase.
8. Reviews & Feedback – These can give you a great insight into how well a product performs. After all, these are personal testimonies from people who have tried and tested the product. When considering these factors try and take an overall view of opinions and don’t worry too much if you read the odd negative review here or there, focus on the average outcome.
9. Budget – Massage Chairs can vary regarding pricing so be sure to consider your budget, how often you will use your chair and make this a final thought when selecting a great massage chair. And in this post, we have reviewed best massage chairs under 1000, but of course, keeping all the necessary features in mind.
10. The Health Benefits – If you’re still undecided about making that investment, just consider the benefits from a simple massage. Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression, Improves the overall immune system, Injury recovery, Relieves chronic back pains, Eases stiffness and muscle soreness, Improves blood circulation, the list goes on.
11. Dimensions – Have you checked the products details to ensure the chair will fit through your door or in the area you had in mind? Perhaps check if the product comes dismantled? And how large are the separate pieces? The last thing you want is for your new massage chair to become a nuisance or a hassle.
12. Medical Conditions or Pregnancy – As with anything, there are risks, so if you have any medical conditions such as bleeding disorders, take blood-thinning medication, burns or wounds, deep vein thrombosis, fractures, severe osteoporosis, severe thrombocytopenia do check with your doctor first to prevent any further or future harm to yourself. Also, if you are pregnant, discuss using a massage chair with your doctor.
13. Weight – Depending on your shipping/delivery, etc. you may need to know the weight, it's worth making a note of this before you buy.
Gone are the days where you need to put up with and suffer from back pain and aches. For far too long, many of us put up with these ailments, and they become part of our daily grind.
Well now, with your very own massage chair you can give your body the love and care it deserves. Regular massage has been known to improve not only your overall physical health but your mind too.
Studies highlighting the benefit of regular massage shows that it is an effective treatment for stress and anxiety. So whether it’s physical or mental, the benefits are clear.
This is evident in the way that nowadays businesses, clinics, hospitals and even airports are offering massage as a form of relaxation, meditation, and healing.
With everything discussed, it must be said that coming to a decision on which massage chair to buy is down to considering everything discussed and select the chair that highlights your needs. If you carefully consider what it is you are looking for, and what it is you wish to get from a massage chair, your decision should be much easier.
With technology improving at a vast rate Massage Chairs are designed with such care and attention to detail you can't go wrong. All of our top 5 Massages Chairs reviews are unique in their design and their benefits of using them. However, they all have in common, great affordable pricing, top customer feedback and reviews and come up on top in comparison to all other chairs on the market.
Now you know everything there is to know when purchasing the best massage chairs under 1000, you can go on to find yourself the very best confidently, that will not only improve your overall health but will make all your stress and worries melt away.
Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair
Real Relax Full Body Massage Chair Recliner
Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
Body-Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner