Most people spend their typical day by slouching on their desk over a laptop, or looking down at their phones. Add up these hours and you will see that technology has taken a toll on your back. Excessive slouching or hunching can cause you to have rounded shoulders, bad posture and poor spinal strength. You might even end up having a sore back. That’s when a posture corrector, also known as posture brace, comes in!
Studies have revealed that a good posture brace can significantly reduce back pain, improve spinal posture and alleviate stress levels. If you are suffering from bad posture or curved shoulders, here are the top 5 best posture corrector that will structure your spine precisely and fix many posture-related issues. But before that let’s see a quick buying guide summary.
Our Top 2 Best Posture Corrector Choices 2020
Our #1 Choice
Who should buy a Posture Corrector?
Anyone who has a habit of slouching or hunching their shoulders and back can eventually suffer from rounded shoulders. When bad posture, back and neck pain are ignored for too long, it can eventually lead to a number of spinal diseases. Besides, it can also potentially affect your physical and mental health. That’s where a posture corrector comes into the picture!
Posture brace is ideal for people with rounded shoulders, who are used to curved spine and those who want to correct their bad posture.
Poor posture is often caused due to long hours spent hunched over a phone or laptop, slouched in a chair, or sitting down at a desk due to sedentary jobs. Some measures have to be taken to aid posture problems, as they do not go away on their own. There is a legal obligation on workplaces to make sure their employees retain proper health in the respective work environment.
Best posture corrector can help you a lot in structuring your spine and correcting bad posture.
- It trains you in keeping your back upright, so you will be forced to have a natural spinal position, even when not wearing a brace.
- Initially, you might find it uncomfortable to wear, but that just means you are accustomed to bad posture.
With time, the brace will improve your muscle memory, so you will naturally keep your back and shoulders upright without actually wearing a brace.
Features to Consider before buying a Posture Brace:
With wide range of products flowing in the market, it can be difficult to know which one will fulfill your needs.
So, here are few factors you need to consider before buying a posture brace:
- Detailed Instruction Manual: Any posture brace can be considered as credible only when it carefully instructs the user of its proper use. A DIY approach is not worth your money.
- Not a complete cure: Any posture corrector that claims to offer complete cure, might be a blunder. Remember, a posture brace is only meant to correct posture-related problems, not cure them completely. These aids need to be paired with proper medical attention, exercises and consultation for effective results.
- Quality: You get what you pay for. Cheaper posture braces might not provide good cushioning and support. Some of them might even cause sweating or rashes on your skin due to friction. Make sure you check the price and judge whether it offers good value for money or not.
- Design: A posture brace made to correct rounded shoulders must have a comfortable design. There’s no point in choosing a poorly designed brace, as it might worsen your condition. Check whether the design of the corrector is comfortable and easy to wear. It must not feel like a heavy backpack that you haul around.
- Fit: Most posture braces are offered in multiple sizes. Make sure you check the size chart, measure your body size (waist or chest circumference) and then pick your ideal size. Some of the braces are created to be one-size-fits-all; just be careful and select the one that is optimal for your body type. Most importantly, it must have adjustable features like D-rings, buckles or Velcro straps for a custom perfect fit.
- Material: Each brace is made differently. You should always go for a posture brace that is durable, lightweight and breathable. One of the most popular choices for brace material seems to be high-grade neoprene. Other materials include spandex, cotton-based fabrics, PUF, elastic, etc.
Top 5 Best Posture Braces for Rounded Shoulders: 2020 Reviews
1. StabilityAce Posture Corrector Brace with Clavicle Support:
StabilityAce Posture Corrector Brace has a Figure 8 design, deliberately provided to correct your upper back posture, whilst serving as a clavicle support as well.
It features a soft, velvet foam padding with thicker straps to aid posture correction and clavicular fractures. The reinforced cushioning helps with proper positioning and gives strong hold. The overall design feels extremely well-made and breathable.
StabilityAce posture corrector comes in 7 sizes, right from youth large to XXL size, and offers a unisex fit. You can fasten and adjust the brace with the help of movable D-rings and Velcro ends provided. It only takes about a few seconds to put the brace on.
- Back Posture Brace by StrictlyStability provides soft, foam/velvet padding ideal for Clavicular Fractures and Posture Corrections.
- Easy Application once adjusted, if healthy. Movable D-Rings allow proper adjustment for optimal patient fit.
Wear the posture corrector at work, home or whilst working out; it is lightweight and does not feel like you are wearing something heavy. Plus, it can be washed as and when needed.
Now comes the real question, how does it work? StabilityAce works by pulling your shoulders back for precise alignment of clavicle, provide pain relief and better posture support. The high-quality posture corrector brace is ideal for collarbone pain, fibromyalgia, sprains, fractures and shoulder instability.
It has a backpack-style construction that will help you get rid of rounded shoulders and long-term pain associated with the same.
- Figure 8 design is easy to wear and adjustable. Movable D-rings allow for precise adjustment, whereas Velcro straps provide strong fastening.
- Unisex fit comes with seven size options.
- Lightweight and washable construction.
- Straps have thick foam padding with velvet finishing to provide good cushioning and support to the upper back and clavicle.
2. Flexguard Support Posture Brace
If you spend extended hours slumping shoulders at the office, then it’s time to set things right. Say no to back pain with the Flexguard support posture brace. This back brace posture corrector is best for those who suffer from back pain.
The brace is carefully designed to give maximum support and correct your alignment. It relieves all the pressure from the back muscle, thanks to the additional lower back brace.
It consists of supportive cushioned straps for extra comfort. The posture corrector helps to keep your shoulders upright and your lumbar firm.
- IMPROVE POSTURE - Our FlexGuard Posture brace works by training your muscles and spine to return to their natural alignment. The included Posture...
- REDUCE BACK PAIN - Bad posture, left unchecked, can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical...
The Flexguard support brace is designed for all those who have scoliosis, common back pain, and kyphosis too. It also works to give you decompressed relief from injury scars. A very distinct feature about this product is its posture guide.
It not only teaches you to use the brace support but also provides some very useful back care tips.
The support brace is available in all sizes ranging from the smallest to the largest. It can be used by both men and women to combat wrong posture and back pain. The brace supporter is not only strong and durable, but comfortable at the same time.
Made with breathable material to keep your skin comfortable all day long.
The brace supports your upper back, lumbar and also helps to eliminate back pain issue.
Trains the spine and muscles to return to their natural alignment.
Posture corrector comes with all size options
Adjustable straps make it easy to configure the brace and provide you optimum benefit
Unisex design makes it a great option for both men and women
3. VIBO Care posture corrector for men and women
The posture corrector from VIBO care is developed after extensive research and is approved by the FDA. The posture corrector can be worn by both men and women. It helps those with shoulder and back pain as well as Thoracic Kyphosis.
With the support of this brace you can realign your vertebrae, regain mobility, and also strengthen your muscles. It relieves pain from upper back, lower back, neck, and also from the collar bone.
- A HEALTHIER YOU KIT – Whether you need to recover from an injury or want to improve posture, the Healthier U Kit is here to help you. Use VIBO Care...
- REDUCE BACK PAIN and IMPROVE POSTURE – Use under or over your clothes the VIBO Care Posture Brace to realign your spine and reduce the pain caused...
The brace posture corrector is ergonomically made to stretch comfortably and contour around your body for long lasting comfort. It has reinforced X-shaped stitching and is easily adjustable to fit your body.
The brace is made with lightweight and breathable material to keep you happy all day long. It is recommended to start by wearing the posture corrector for 20 mins per day and gradually increase the time as you get used to it. Say hello to an upright posture and strong muscles with the VIBO Care posture corrector.
The brace comes with adjustable straps. And hence, you can adjust it as per your body requirement. This will help to keep you comfortable while wearing the posture corrector.
The VIBO Care posture corrector helps to reduce pain in several parts and also reduces slouching, hunching, and slumping
Suitable to be worn under loose clothes
Made with lightweight material and sleek design thus you can be comfortable wearing it for long hours too.
Comes with armpit pads and leather inserts for added comfort to the skin. This prevents any kind of abrasion to the skin and keeps you confident.
Apt for chest sizes between 35” to 41”
4. Gearari Posture Brace
If you are looking for a posture corrector to provide you relief from wrong posture, then your search ends here. The Gearari posture brace is a heavy duty and certified posture corrector. By correcting your posture the brace helps to relive pain from neck, back, and shoulders too.
It gives the much needed support to your body and also helps to improve the spine health and posture. The posture corrector is designed ergonomically to change your habit of slouching and strengthens the muscles. It is effective and FDA approved for giving you an upright body posture and improving your mobility. You can start by wearing the posture brace for one hour twice a day, and then gradually increase 15 to 30 mins in each session.
- PAIN RELIEF & SUPPORT FOR BACK & SHOULDERS Posture Corrector - Do you sit in front of a computer for hours or do you have discomfort and soreness in...
- HEALTHY AND IMPROVE POSTURE: Based on Ergonomics design, Gearari posture brace helps you develop a straight back and strengthen your shoulders, neck...
The Gearari posture corrector is made with premium grade materials. It is light in weight, soft on the skin and consists of breathable material.
Thus, you can wear it with utmost comfort and feel confident all day long. It is designed in such a way that you can easily wear it under the clothing, without anyone even noticing it. And the best part is that both men and women can use it, all thanks to the universal design and fit.
Say goodbye to neck pain and uncomfortable posture forever.
Adjustable straps to allow the brace to fit comfortably on the body
Aids in realigning the vertebrae to the proper position
Perfectly supports the back against slouching hunching, and slumping
Made with soft, ventilating material that lets your skin breathe and keeps you comfortable for extended hours.
Sleek and thin design makes it wearable under the clothes
Designed for chest circumference of 27” to 42”
5. Selbite Posture corrector for Men and Women
A poor body posture can lead to several problems like neck and back pain, hunched back, etc. But worry not; the Selbite posture corrector is here to solve all your posture problems. The posture brace is universally designed for both men and women to help in achieving the most righteous upper body posture.
With the help of this posture corrector, you can say goodbye to slouching, scoliosis, and computer posture too. The brace helps to push your shoulders back and align your spine. Thus, you can enjoy your activities without any pain.
- BACK POSTURE CORRECTOR. Posture brace for women & men in universal 25" - 53" size, to prevent hunching, slouching, scoliosis or ‘computer...
- ADJUSTABLE UPPER BACK BRACE. Back brace posture corrector ensure snug and comfortable fit. Easily adjust your scoliosis back brace ON YOUR OWN and...
Made with a very comfortable design, you can adjust the brace on your own without any hassle. It is suitable for chest sizes 25”-53”. It is made with breathable latex-free material to give you the highest level of comfort while achieving the correct spine posture.
The posture corrector is invisible under the clothing, and so you can wear it everywhere. It is most effective in creating a long-term muscle memory which will enable you to stay upright even after the brace is removed.
Effective in preventing hunching, slouching, and computer posture.
The universal design of the brace is suitable for both men and women and fits chest size from 25” to 53”.
Made out of latex-free material to provide you long hours of comfort.
The posture corrector is suitable to be used at home, office and even for sports. Thus, you can ensure correct posture at all times.
The easy mechanism of the straps helps you to adjust the brace all by yourself.
This posture corrector comes with an e-book. It guides you to use the brace correctly when wearing it for the first time.
A high-quality posture brace can do wonders in retaining your natural spinal posture, you just need to select the right one.
Hope this guide helps you find your best posture corrector and motivates you to use one for proper spinal alignment. If you have a bad habit of slouching, you must definitely give it a try to get a good spinal posture.